Teaser Tuesday...Girl's Got Tats

I'm finally settling down to read the, much hyped, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series by Stieg Larsson.  I've been excited for this read and have refused to watch either of the films based on the book.  Hopefully it's as good as everyone keeps saying :)


"'Salander shut her eyes, wishing that the floor would stop pitching under her feet.  She was in a state of mental paralysis.  She was hung over.  This situation was unreal, and her brain was refusing to function.  Never had she met one of her subjects face to face" (359).


I've been excited to read this series for a long time and have finally decided to do it.  Yay!

Comments

  1. I've never read this series so I'm curious about the "subjects."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't give away any spoilers, but I will say in my opinion the series ups a notch once you get to the second book. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick...thanks for the heads up and I'll look forward to book two in the series :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake