Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday...In the Between

Though I'm still reading Stieg Larsson's The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I have picked up a read to break the heftiness of it up.  Something that can be plowed through quickly and that I can easily read between spurts of Tattoo.  That book is Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys.  I found this, randomly, at Wal-Mart (I know, I know) on the cheap.  It sounded good, so I picked it up and here you go:

"Have you ever wondered what a human life is worth?  That morning, my brother's was worth a pocket watch" (27).
This looks like a pretty good read to me and it's been decent so far.  Fingers crossed that it continues to be so.  Happy Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. That's certainly an intriguing excerpt. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been really good so far. Nearly 200 pages in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book. It was one of my favorites from last year.

    ReplyDelete

Get Wordy!