My First Foodie Penpals Box!

The delicious treats I received from Brianna!
This was my first foray into the awesome world of Foodie Penpals and it was everything I hoped it would be!!!  Discovered through the A-Z Blogging Challenge, Foodie Penpals is the brainchild of Lindsay over at The Lean Green Bean and it's a wonderful way to sample products from different regions across the US.

I received some lovely, delicious things from the state of Florida courtesy of Brianna at Tea with Bri.  Inside my box were the following:  Rhythm Superfoods Kale Chips in Zesty Nacho flavor, a Midnight Oil Molasses from a local company in Florida, Dark Chocolate with Toffee and Freeze Dried Raspberries and Strawberries, and a spice mix from Sara's in Florida that smells divine!  I can't wait to try it out.

If you would like to participate in Foodie Penpals, please go here!  The program runs from month to month, so there is no obligation to participate every month.  This is great if you are a little strapped for cash during a particular month.  In order to join in the festivities, you have to sign up by the 4th of whatever month you wish to participate, so keep that in mind.  Regardless, I will definitely continue to participate in this program!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake