B.O.B. 21 Day 3 Progress




Goooood Morning, Bout of Book enthusiasts!  Today is a new day and (fingers crossed) a productive one.  The rain is raining.  The skies are gray.  The books are waiting to be read!  Here's how yesterday went...





Stats for Day 3:

Current ReadThe Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon and Knitting by Anne Bartlett
Pages Read:  30 from Shadow and 21 from Knitting
Total Pages:  146
Time Spent Reading:  I got a bit of reading done on my lunch break and during my evening break at my second job and a little bit done right before bed (to relax).  15 hour workdays don't lend themselves to good reading time.
Challenges:  None...I had every intention of doing the book spine rainbow and even thought about recycling my post from last round of BoB, but I couldn't bring myself to do it and then I ran out of time.
Thoughts:  While yesterday was not a super successful BoB day as a whole, I'm still pretty stoked about the little reading I did get done and the fact that I'm not stressing about the page count.  Today shall be better!

Happy reading, fellow Bout of Bookers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for Lewis Carroll's "Jabberwocky"

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

X is for...X Marks the Spot