B.O.B. 21 Day 6/7 Progress and Final Wrap-Up





What a fun round of Bout of Books!  I know I'm a day late in posting my final stats and wrapping it all up, but life happens :)






Here are my final stats:

Current ReadThe Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Pages Read: Not enough to even count...haha
Total Pages:  346 + a smidge...I forgot to keep track (to be honest)
Time Spent Reading:  I didn't spend nearly as much time reading over the weekend as I had planned.  I have no excuse aside from pure laziness and getting sucked into some TV instead of my books.  I'm okay with that, though I wish I had finished at least two books for the read-a-thon.
Books FinishedKnitting by Anne Bartlett 
ChallengesBook-Spine Poetry (Day 6); none on Day 7
Thoughts:  As a whole, this Bout of Books might not have been a page count success, but I participated in more mini challenges and didn't stress about getting my reading in this round.  I count that as a pretty good edition of BOB!  And now the countdown to the next installation of BOB begins!!!   

Happy reading, BOB Fam :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake