Bout of Books 21 Goals





The start of Bout of Books 21 (wow!) is just around the corner and I'm getting all geared up for the fun :)  My work week will be pretty busy with the start of the term and all the students who will (inevitably) have issues, but I should be able to squeeze some much needed reading time into my evenings. 



Here's what's on my radar for the week:
  • The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon:  I have just started this book and am loving it, but it's massive and I don't think I'll be able to finish it over the weekend.
  • Knitting by Anne Bartlett:  I have started this book as well, and it's significantly shorter than Zafon's, so I may have it finished before Monday.
  • Possible reads:  The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, The Diviners by Libba Bray, Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, Shame by Salman Rushdie
I'm also on a kick of reading ONLY books I already own (too many that I've had for EONS and have never read) AND that fit into the categories for a Book Bingo reading challenge I'm doing.  Desperately attempting to clear some shelves...

Ultimately, I'm not too worried about getting through these or how much "effort" I put into the read-a-thon.  I'm into scheduling time to get some reading into my daily routine because I didn't get to read nearly as much as I wanted to over the holidays and I'd like to make up for that :) and participating in the fun challenges that are scheduled for the week.

If you're interested in participating, there's still time to sign up HERE!

Happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake