Top Ten Tuesday: What Was It About?

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl and it's a great way to share what you're loving in list form.  The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Top Ten Books I Liked/Loved But Can't Remember Much About.  There are definitely books that stick with you; that you can recall small details from; that resonate.  Then there are books that you enjoyed reading, but for some reason their details leave your mind as soon as you close the cover.  Below are ten books that fall into that category for me.

And since I am not a fan of re-reading books (unless it's Harry Potter), I'll probably never remember what happened aside from the fact that I read these...

Ash Wednesday by Ethan Hawke
 
Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky

The Rings of Saturn by WG Sebald

The Blasphemer by Nigel Farndale
 
Girl in Hyacinth Blue by Susan Vreeland

Frog Music by Emma Donoghue

Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson

Invisible Cities by Italo Calvino

The Light of Day by Graham Swift

Roxana by Daniel Defoe

What are some books that you have difficulty remembering?

Also, look for next week's Top Ten:  Books I Can't Believe I Read

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake