B.O.B. 21 Day 4 Progress





Hello, dears :)  We're coming to the last half of the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon and, though not as successful as I would have liked, I'm okay with my participation. 





Here are my stats for Day 4:

Current ReadThe Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon and Knitting by Anne Bartlett
Pages Read:  34 from Shadow and 59 from Knitting
Total Pages:  239
Time Spent Reading:  Yesterday was my most successful reading day yet...which isn't saying much.  I almost finished one book.  It shall be done on Day 5 for sure.
ChallengesBookish Favorites...loved this mini challenge :)
Thoughts:  I liked yesterday!

Happy reading, fellow Bout of Bookers!

Comments

  1. How are you liking Shadow of the Wind? Great blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving it! It's so hard to put it down because I want to know what happens next all the time and I feel this urge to solve the mystery...haha. Thanks for stopping by, Phaedra :)

      Delete
  2. You're doing amazing! :) I think you had more pages than I did at day 4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Sarah! I'm not doing as amazing as I have in the past, but I'm okay with that :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake