Musing Mondays #5
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading and is quite simple, really. It asks you to comment/muse each week on one of the following prompts:
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you're reading right now--what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; why you are (or aren't) enjoying it.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books--let's here it, then!
I had a successful reading holiday weekend (woohoo!) and was able to finish Belle Cora by Phillip Margulies and Greetings from Somewhere Else by Monica McInerney. Both books were pretty good (look for my reviews later on). I was also able to start a book I picked up from the public library, The Story of a New Name by Elena Ferrante. This is the second book in a series by Ferrante, an Italian author. I am so excited to dive into this book. The first in the series, My Brilliant Friend, was outstanding!
|More books to add to the shelves!|
How was your holiday weekend (for those of you in the US)?
Note: sorry all of the links are from Amazon; my Goodreads account isn't cooperating this morning :(