Bout of Books 11

Bout of Books 11

Yes!  It is upon us again.  I have been eagerly awaiting the new Bout of Books Readathon and it is finally here.  I participated, for the first time, in Bout of Books 10 back in May (read about my experience here) and am so excited to be taking part in it again. 

Here are the logistics for the challenge:
I'm hoping I can top what I did last time since I've got a little more free time on my hands during the Summer months, but I haven't actually decided what my goals will be.  However, the weekend of the challenge will probably be neglected a little bit because I will be hitting up a concert in Portland!  My favorite band, Brand New, has finally gone back on tour after a four year hiatus!!!  Yeah buddy!
 
If you want to participate, here's the sign-up link :)
 
Happy reading!

Comments

  1. I'm joining in this round too, can't wait to get started! Good luck with your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It's loads of fun. Good luck with your goals too, Finley!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake