Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday:  Greetings from Somewhere Else

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Here are the rules: grab whatever you're reading, open to a random page, select no more than two sentence (NO SPOILERS), share the title and author, and GO!
Here's this week's teaser...
"She decided to do what she always did when she was feeling overwhelmed.  Make a list.  She sat at the dining-room table and grabbed a notepad from the pile in the center.  Top of the list?  That was easy.  PANIC." --page 29
          -----Greetings from Somewhere Else by Monica McInerney

Happy reading!
 

Comments

  1. I've never heard of this author. Thanks for sharing! Here's my Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either, but a friend sent me the book because her shelves were too full! Haha. It's pretty good so far. Thanks for stopping by, Tracy :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a list-maker too, so I can definitely relate to the character in your Teaser. But I'm wondering why the first item is "panic!" Guess I'll have to read the book and find out.
    My Teaser is from THE FRIENDSHIP STAR QUILT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not telling :) Suffice it to say, I understand why she would panic...but I'd love to be doing what she's doing!

      Delete
  3. It sounds like she could cross that one off too. My teasers are from Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh and Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she will. I'm not that far into the book yet. I'm intrigued by the titles of your TT picks!!

      Delete
  4. This is a great teaser and it really peaks my interest. Thanks for sharing. Here is My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! Thanks for stopping by, Ashna!

      Delete
  5. Make a list...that's what I should do when I feel overwhelmed
    Thanks for sharing your TT

    My TT is at: http://newhorizonreviews.blogspot.com/2014/07/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great advice...I should probably do that too :) Thanks for stopping by, Michelle.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake