This week's theme is: Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island. While it's pretty certain this would never happen, it's always nice to know what type of people you would surround yourself with in such a situation.
Here's my list in no particular order :)
Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games Trilogy
- She'd be my go-to-girl for providing fresh food and for having a quick reaction time when needed. Plus, she's tough as nails and I wouldn't really have to worry about her too much. She can fend for herself.
- Purely for entertainment purposes. He's funny, charming, and would be a pleasure to be around. Plus, he has magical capabilities, so he could save you/fix things in a pinch.
- Eye-candy. Pure and simple. But he also has a great work ethic and cares about those less fortunate than him despite the front he may put on.
- Liesel and I would discuss our love of books together. She's a brilliant character.
- Arya is a badass. She's feisty, loyal, and survival is her MO. As an adaptable character, she would thrive in a survival situation like this one being presented.
- I think her "magical" parasol would come in handy in a scuffle. Plus, she's highly inquisitive and logical. Her thought process would be a notable asset in any situation...though she does have a penchant for getting herself into sticky situations.
- Some more eye-candy, but he's pretty bad ass. A cop in Trenton, NJ with a sharp wit and take-no-prisoners attitude. He'd keep order and mediate disputes between the other castaways.
- She's a bad-ass alien from the planet of Lorien. She has super-speed and is very smart in a battle atmosphere. Plus, she's incredibly independent.
- Sam would always have your back and be incredibly supportive in your decision while making sure that decisions are made that are in the best interest of the group.
- Everyone needs a pet, and Cyril is the perfect one to choose. Not only does he have a gold tooth and regularly drink beer, but he has an intelligent sparkle in his little doggy eye's that is so endearing.
Also, look for next week's Top Ten: Authors I Own The Most Books From