Musing Mondays 6

Musing Mondays # 6

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading and is quite simple, really. It asks you to comment/muse each week on one of the following prompts:
  • Describe one of your reading habits.
  • Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
  • What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
  • Tell us what you're reading right now--what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; why you are (or aren't) enjoying it.
  • Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
  • Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books--let's here it, then!
Here's what's on my mind today...
I had a very busy non-reading weekend.  While this makes me happy because I was able to see friends I haven't seen in a while and hit up a wedding all at the same time, it also makes me sad because I did not accomplish finishing the book I was intent on finishing.  In fact, I think I only read about 15 pages all weekend.  Yikes!  Hopefully I'll finish up the book I'm currently reading and start on the other two that I have checked out from the library sometime this week.  I know I won't get a significant amount of reading done this weekend either because of having to work on Saturday...and then recovering from that on Sunday.  Barf!  Anywho...how'd your weekend go?

Happy reading! 

Comments

  1. My week-end was very calm and I got a lot of reading done. Hope you find the time to read soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake