Musing Mondays # 6
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading and is quite simple, really. It asks you to comment/muse each week on one of the following prompts:
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you're reading right now--what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; why you are (or aren't) enjoying it.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books--let's here it, then!
I had a very busy non-reading weekend. While this makes me happy because I was able to see friends I haven't seen in a while and hit up a wedding all at the same time, it also makes me sad because I did not accomplish finishing the book I was intent on finishing. In fact, I think I only read about 15 pages all weekend. Yikes! Hopefully I'll finish up the book I'm currently reading and start on the other two that I have checked out from the library sometime this week. I know I won't get a significant amount of reading done this weekend either because of having to work on Saturday...and then recovering from that on Sunday. Barf! Anywho...how'd your weekend go?