Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday:  The Girl in the Road

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Here are the rules: grab whatever you're reading, open to a random page, select no more than two sentence (NO SPOILERS), share the title and author, and GO!
Here's this week's teaser:
"Of all my pain stars, the one in my armpit is shining brightest.  I stop to examine it and see that my entire left flank is soaked with blood.  I pinch the fabric of my shirt and it peels away with a wet sucking sound" --page 96
          -----The Girl in the Road by Monica Byrne

I'm really enjoying this book so far and I can't wait to see how it plays out.  What are you enjoying?

Happy reading!

Comments

  1. Yikes! That's certainly a graphic teaser. I'd really like to know what happened to her. Great pick! My Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerry, me too! I'm almost to that part in the book. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Ouch! Sounds like it hurts!
    Today I'm spotlighting This is the Water

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering what happened to her. Sounds like she's hurt in a lot of places!
    My Tuesday post features THE MOST UNSUITABLE WIFE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is. I'm still wondering how she was hurt...

      Delete
  4. Not that I'm aware of! I haven't made it to that page yet...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake