Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays:  The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Here are the rules: grab whatever you're reading, open to a random page, select no more than two sentence (NO SPOILERS), share the title and author, and GO!
And here's this week's little tidbit:
"People tell boring lies about politics, God, and love.  You know everything you need to know about a person from the answer to the question, What is your favorite book?" --page 87
          -----The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin

I am loving this book so far.  It overflows with book love!!!

Happy reading!

Comments

  1. There are SO many good quotes from this book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this book, but it sounds like a good one.
    My Teaser Tuesday excerpt is from HEARTS IN RUIN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great so far! Definitely a good book to read if you like books about books. Haha

      Delete
  3. that might be entirely true. I think I'll try it. Enjoy your book. Kelley at the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, but I couldn't answer the question because picking favourites is too hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, Nick! I have a very difficult time picking one favorite book. It's pretty impossible...

      Delete
  5. "Years ago. Dreams he hardly remembers."

    Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon, p.145.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read anything by Pynchon, Zach. I keep meaning to check him out...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake