Musing Monday #1
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you're reading right now--what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; why you are (or aren't) enjoying it.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books--let's here it, then!
For the next two months I'm participating in a reading challenge, the Summer Library Challenge. Basically it's a way to show love to libraries and explore what your local libary has to offer their patrons. Because of this, I've checked out quite a few books from the two libraries I frequent recently and have been plowing through them. Currently I'm reading Blameless by Gail Carriger. It is the third book in her Parasal Protectorate series and I'm quite enjoying it. I read the first a long time ago and thought the Summer Library Challenge would be a great way to finish up the series. Also, this week kicks off the Library Books Read-a-Thon. Yay!
What are you musing about today?