Monday, June 9, 2014

L.B.R Goals

Library Books Read-a-Thon Goals

Today is the first day of the Library Books Read-a-Thon hosted by Rachael @ Rachael Turns Pages (as I mention in a previous post this morning).  For this week's challenge, I plan to complete the following:

*Blameless by Gail Carriger (currently on page 111)
*Heartless by Gail Carriger
*Timeless by Gail Carriger
*Belle Cora by Phillip Margulies

These are the four that I currently have checked out from the two libraries I frequent.  When I return them, I will pick up some more to finish out this week and continue on with the Summer Library Challenge.  I also plan on signing up to partipate in the public library's reading challenge over the summer. 

Happy reading!

8 comments:

  1. Loved, loved, LOVED the Parasol Protectorate. Reading those is like gobbling up a hot fudge sundae with lots of whipped cream! I see you frequent two libraries. Me too -- sort of. One library only gets virtual visits from me; I use my card at that library to gain access to their eBook lending through Overdrive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, Elsi! They are a delectable little treat :) My library also has ebooks, but I have yet to explore that option (though I do own a Kindle). I might check their options out in the future. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I hope you are able to complete your goals this week. Thanks for joining again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachael! Thanks so much for hosting :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your goals this week! I hope you get lots of reading done. I am doing the Summer Library Challenge as well! Are you planning on doing the Read A Thon they are hosting next week? Wishing you best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Emma! I am planning on participating in the Read-a-Thon for the SLC next week too! I've been on a reading challenge kick lately and, frankly, I see absolutely no reason to stop :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Thanks, Jessica! You, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Get Wordy!