Musing Mondays 3
Musing Mondays #3
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading and is quite simple, really. It asks you to comment/muse each week on one of the following prompts:
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you're reading right now--what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; why you are (or aren't) enjoying it.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books--let's here it, then!
I'm lamenting the fact that I didn't get to read as much as I wanted to this weekend. While I was able to get a good chunk read out of my book on Friday evening after work, Saturday was taken up by a funeral and a grand re-opening of a local spirits establishment, and Sunday was dominated by a severe migraine (and watching the USA v Portugal game through squinted eyes). Whoa is me. Because of this, I wasn't able to get through the book I'm currently reading and start on the last book I have checked out from the library for the Summer Library Challenge Read-a-Thon that ended on Sunday. Luckily the Summer Library Challenge goes until the end of July. I'll finish up my current read early this week and start on my last book...hopefully finishing this weekend or sooner.
What are you musing about this week?