Musing Mondays 2
Musing Mondays #2
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading and is quite simple, really. It asks you to comment/muse each week on one of the following prompts:
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you're reading right now--what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; why you are (or aren't) enjoying it.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books--let's here it, then!
Yesterday was the last day of the Library Books Read-a-Thon hosted by Rachael @ Rachael Turns Pages. While I didn't read nearly as much as I wanted to, I was able to finish one book and get a little over halfway through a second one. I think...no, I know...my reading was hindered by the start of the World Cup on Thursday of last week and Father's Day on Sunday. Despite my lack of finished books, I am still counting the event as a success because I actively participated. Yep. I'm still participating in the Summer Library Challenge hosted by Kate and Kristen @ The Book Monsters, so there's still hope to finish all the books I currently have checked out from various libraries; their read-a-thon kicks off today. Yeah, buddy!
In other news...I got a kitten this weekend :)
|Meet Penelope...she's 6 weeks old.|
What are you musing about today?